Happy Thursday! Last weekend was a busy one for us here at Bulls Bay as we participated in both the Biltmore Food and Wine in Asheville, NC and Euphoria in Greenville, SC. If you stopped by to see us, you likely sampled this delicious fall salad. We thought we'd share so you can recreate this deliciousness at home. Enjoy!
- 2 cups arugala
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 cup red quinoa
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 apple
- Carolina Flake Salt
- Preheat oven to 350˚
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into bite sized pieces, toss sweet potatoes in olive oil and bake until soft.
- Cut apple into bite sizes , toss in olive oil, and bake for the same amount of time.
- Boil quinoa and set aside
- To make dressing, squeeze juice from grapefruit into a blender, add cooked apple, blend well. Add a dash of olive oil or a tablespoon of water for desired consistency.
- Build salad on plate: arugula, potatoes, quinoa, cranberries, dressing, pinch and sprinkle Carolina Flake to finish.
Take a photo and share your creation with us on Instagram!